Monday, December 3, 2007








t0dayy wentt t0 ah tiinqq hse lurhs.
cuz iits her baby derrs 0ne m0nth b'dae lurhs.
happii b'dae PIERCE! SITU YU TAO!!
hahas.
hiis name iish niice n0rhs.
andd iie l0ves hiim and d0te 0n hiim al0t.
hahas.
I LOVE KIDS. I WANNA GET MARRIED EARLY.
WHO WAN ME??
LOL.
iie wanna haff m0ii 0wn babyy 0s0 l0rrs.
but wiif a g00d hubby lurhs.
hahas. (:
denn haf FUN there andd iie play mahj0nqq wiff th0se adults lurhs.
theyy playy damn biqq siias.
until 6 "taii" denn iish $128. XD
iie helpp mum WIN $100 plus l0rrs.
hahas.
so0 happii l0rrs.
iie l0ves them lurhs. al0t al0t al0t.
andd iits g0nna lastt f0reverr l0rrs.
X)
[我知道我该放手了]
cuz iits her baby derrs 0ne m0nth b'dae lurhs.
happii b'dae PIERCE! SITU YU TAO!!
hahas.
hiis name iish niice n0rhs.
andd iie l0ves hiim and d0te 0n hiim al0t.
hahas.
I LOVE KIDS. I WANNA GET MARRIED EARLY.
WHO WAN ME??
LOL.
iie wanna haff m0ii 0wn babyy 0s0 l0rrs.
but wiif a g00d hubby lurhs.
hahas. (:
denn haf FUN there andd iie play mahj0nqq wiff th0se adults lurhs.
theyy playy damn biqq siias.
until 6 "taii" denn iish $128. XD
iie helpp mum WIN $100 plus l0rrs.
hahas.
so0 happii l0rrs.
iie l0ves them lurhs. al0t al0t al0t.
andd iits g0nna lastt f0reverr l0rrs.
X)
[我知道我该放手了]
Posted by S.사망타 @2:00 AM | back to top

