Saturday, January 5, 2008

haiis.
d0n0 why didnt really haf derrs m00dd to0 bl0qq lurhs.
我想应该是我想太多了吧。
iie am n0 0ne tat iish speciial lurhs.
th0se huggs ; sweet talks ; kisses iish n0t g0iinnqq t0 be there f0rr miie liia0.
iie jus haf t0 learn t0 get use t0 it n0rhs.
iie am left wiif n0 ch0iice.
d0n0 why iie jus wanna be al0ne lehhs.
iie guess maybe sistars iish 0nly f0rr derrs sake 0f derrs name sistars barhs.
t0 miie.
iie guess sistars are decreasiinqq l0rrs.
andd iie am n0t g0iinnqq t0 be a f00l andd care so0 muchh liia0.
t0 derrs FUCK 0f all th0se thiinnqqs lurhs.
iie guess tats derrs 0nly way lerrs barhs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And this is the last time I'm telling myself, It's over, don't think about it.
Everything happens for a reason.
Hey, I hate you to lie to me, too.
Heaven knows what you're doing, boy. It's so obvious.
You said you're not a kid, so I'm not.
Is anything in life ever worth waiting for?
I said I'd wait for you, but now it seems so pointless.
Waiting for you to tell whether you still want me.
Or if I should just get up and forget this.
Posted by S.사망타 @5:00 PM | back to top

