Wednesday, January 9, 2008
The love are depleting .
Where is the love ?
Things changed , We changed .
Friendship is just like a flower.
It'll still withered no matter how much
water , sunlight , care & love is being plunged in .
If you were to leave .
Do say a goodbye & ease my pain , will you ?
The throb in my heart will be never-ending .
What I can do , I'll do it just to salvage it.
Everybody/Everything is drifting apart .
Leading their own life , getting in their actual position.
Take care great peeps , especially my friends out there !
Will be concentrating on my studies this crucial year.
So , won't be using comp that often .
Do contact through phones :]
Most importantly ,
I'll never forget I've once know a group of
fantastic boys , the js group (:
They'll be kept no where but
deep in my thoughts & regards always .
( The each and everyone of them )
For I believe ,
No one can forget a person
or even a second of meaningful memories.
With love always ,
goodbye.
Posted by S.사망타 @9:04 PM | back to top

