Saturday, May 3, 2008

Friends come & go easily .
However , good friends come only once in a million chance.
Grab it & cherish them before they vanished .
Everyone can communicate well with one another.
Yet , meeting one that's able to comprehend you deeply &
were able to clique off well , was definitely a one in a million rare species.
I am feeling down.
I realise that not everything is going on as what i really thinks.
Sisters drifting apart, i find no purpose in holding on.
Everything done is not being appreciated.
Its just going to be a waste of my time.
I'm glad that I still have a group of friends whom
I can hit off well with & they do understand me truly .
F5F, Mei & KangHao...
They are still the same.
Even the seldom meet ups, we are still who we are.
I cherish this on- going 12 years friendship.
It means alot to me.
May be surprised to see KangHao in my list.
But its true.
He understands me well, he knows when i am down.
He is really there when i need him.
Sometimes, he is the first to know what has really happen.
A very trustworthy & beloved brother that i have found.
I have found a treasure in my life.
Maybe time really can change many many things.
I just want things to go back to the past...
Posted by S.사망타 @1:10 AM | back to top

