Monday, July 28, 2008
I want Rings to be done. (:
Just finish updating my private blog. (:
hais. i feel so damn tired. Someone help me pleaseee. ):
pics of presents will be uploaded once i received all of them. Heihei ._.
Omgggg. assignments deadlines are drewing near... and i have not started yet. Not a single one! -.-
I want to get RINGS! Together with all my beloveds.. A symbolisation of our Sistarship and friendship lurhs. Meimei ok ma?? :DD Getting one wif F7F on XueQi's birthday. So, Sistars ok??? If buy liao, Must wear it always no matter what happen hors! cuz its a symbol of our Sistarship. ((:
Tink tis friday going to find my ღBibi lurhs. Hehehes. He haven tell me Happy Birthday pesonally norhs! I miss him && I love him. :DD
not in the mood of blogging more.. bye peeps!
Posted by S.사망타 @10:20 PM | back to top

