Wednesday, July 30, 2008
❤Guaiguai, i missyou. (:
Morning wake up nv go sch again. -.-
Attendance not enough liao. Comfirm Rabak norhs! hais.
Sian siaks. dont feel lyk studying lurhs. How???
cabbed to bugis. Cam-whored. ((:

Our New Shop.. ((: At Bugis Junction Level 3. New extension there. Drop by and find me when free. :DD Want buy things can haf discounts. hahahas. Our things are so CUTE & NICE! ((:
Suki && Kiro; My New friends. >.<

I wanted to get this yellow fox Kiro oso ders. But then sold to other ppl liao. so sad norhs! I want my Kirooo. )):
In the end i buy Suki at a super discounted price. HiakHiak. ^^v cannot tell u all buy how much lurhs. =P
want buy?? come over to our shop and buy lurhs. =DD
mrt-ed to lakeside then cabbed hm.
snap snap of my new ❤Baby Suki lurhs. [:

I think of a new name to call my deardear lurhs. That is ❤Guaiguai. Heihei ._.
very sweet and nice rite??? xD
and it only belongs to us. ((:
I miss ❤Guaiguai alot siaks. And i noe ❤Guaiguai miss me too. ((:
going to update my pricate blog soon. or else mei ltr say i nv update. hehehehs.
Hug Me Tight and Never Let Go.
Posted by S.사망타 @2:03 AM | back to top

