Thursday, August 28, 2008
棒棒堂, 我的王子. ):
today went out and go shopping lurhs. :DD meet up wif geokgeok and chit chat wif her while she is working lors. hehehes. (:
She's still the same, so kao bei. hahahas. =P
then headed to Cat hse and slack slack slack lors. SIAN! -.-
went hm around 10pm plus and hurry to watch my 棒棒堂 show. [:
I am damn sad larhs. all the didi that i lyk are going to graduate liao. )):
Even 我的王子oso lors. );
I cried lors. when they says abt their feeling. 王子really very sad oso lors. Cry till very jialat. ):
So heart pain siaks. WAH! Cant get to see him liao siaks. )); and other didi oso lors. Most important is Lollipop lors. the 6 of them i oso lyk siaks. ): Hais.
Sian lors. dono why they wan haf new didi lors. I hate it siaks. ):
Actually nth much lurhs. NO much mood. ]=
I ownself oso sad sad lurhs.
Tmr nobody can acc me lors. Hais. All seems so busy. ):
Hais. update again tmr lurhs.
Bye!
She's still the same, so kao bei. hahahas. =P
then headed to Cat hse and slack slack slack lors. SIAN! -.-
went hm around 10pm plus and hurry to watch my 棒棒堂 show. [:
I am damn sad larhs. all the didi that i lyk are going to graduate liao. )):
Even 我的王子oso lors. );
I cried lors. when they says abt their feeling. 王子really very sad oso lors. Cry till very jialat. ):
So heart pain siaks. WAH! Cant get to see him liao siaks. )); and other didi oso lors. Most important is Lollipop lors. the 6 of them i oso lyk siaks. ): Hais.
Sian lors. dono why they wan haf new didi lors. I hate it siaks. ):
Actually nth much lurhs. NO much mood. ]=
I ownself oso sad sad lurhs.
Tmr nobody can acc me lors. Hais. All seems so busy. ):
Hais. update again tmr lurhs.
Bye!
Posted by S.사망타 @11:26 PM | back to top

