Sunday, August 24, 2008
omFg. i cant get to slp. ));
Time check 1, 2, 3. Time check 1, 2, 3.
Its 6.35am in the morning. AND I AM STILL AWAKE. omg. =.='''
Hais. i really cant get to slp siaks. );
Dono why. so left wif no choice keep watching shows and animes lors.
I wish i can slp.. )):
Who can help me siaks???????????
I am so so so boring lors. Hais.
tink going to Cat hse again ltr. Is Cat the only sister i left?? ):
Please do some self-reflection ya?? [:
Ruyi, its not tat Cat or me wanna keep picking on you or whatever shit. But since we jio you to join us to the event, cant you just simply tink it as a small gathering since we so long never meet le?? But NO! what you say its only that you are not interested. People changes & drift apart when there is no more maintainence to the friendship. I understand that you're so freaking busy wif your exams & his exams. But issit really that a short meetup will take up alot of your precious time?? Guess maybe the two friends i just made understand me more than you do. So, Good luck lurhs.
Youbothermesomuch.
Doyoustillloveme?
Posted by S.사망타 @6:34 AM | back to top

