Monday, September 22, 2008
I AM SICK!!! ARRHHH...
●Today working wif geokgeok is a super happy day. (: laughing whole day wif her. Siao cheebye. =p
●Wen 宝贝came to find me && geokgeok while we are working. (: i gave her a big big hugss norhs! And YES, I LOVE HER! =DD (but she made me so pain lors. =PP) hehehes. Wens noe why rite??? >.< ●Got super fuckup customers today.
Hurt me deep deep siaks. ):
●Offically sick. );
●No voice, fever, headache. ):
●Working tmr, siannss.
●I miss my meimei.
●Just chatting on phone wif Ruyi Nuer. Long since i chatted wif her. Happyhappy. :DD
●Gossips wif her and jokes. {:
●Preparing to go slp now. Wish that i feel better tmr. [:
●Offically sick. );
●No voice, fever, headache. ):
●Working tmr, siannss.
●I miss my meimei.
●Just chatting on phone wif Ruyi Nuer. Long since i chatted wif her. Happyhappy. :DD
●Gossips wif her and jokes. {:
●Preparing to go slp now. Wish that i feel better tmr. [:
●I got new eye candy + admirer lurhs.
Posted by S.사망타 @1:37 AM | back to top

