Monday, October 20, 2008
Help me vote for my Jumpshots!!! (:

Sistars & friends of mine. Do me a favour yea? Help me vote for my jumpshots at http://www.senioryear.com.sg/. Visit this website, click view jumpshots and find the picture that is under my name Samantha Zhang. Its a picture with white background somewhere around 2nd row?? Lols. (: Hehe. You can keep refresh and vote again. So, those who are free do me this favour yea?? Vote & vote again. Hahas. Thanks sooo much. :DD
Those who vote can tag and tell me abt it. I will be very happy to know that you have helped. [: and your help will definitely be remembered by Me. ^^v Shall thanks Wens baobei, Meimei, Sandy, An Zai, Ang eh, Faith, Marissa and ZM who have helped me voted! :D Hahahas. CONTINUE to vote~ (((;
Alright, back to post. Today school late again, cabbed to sch again. -.- Sian siaks. dono how much i spend on cab fares liao. Really must start saving lurhs. ); Nth much happen in sch today. quite boring norhs! class ended at 6pm and i bus-ed hm. Super into HSM3 now. i love ZAC EFRON. [[[: tink gonna watch it again. Heihei ._. going to refresh again. Byebye~
Lastly, received a phone call just now. Pissed me off a little. What i heard is that u had already decided not to go. SO, what's the point of asking me? Is there any difference? I dont think so. Lols. I dont understand larhs. You happy jiu hao larhs.
I'm tired of being the bad guy. Dont ask me anymore k? You happy jiu hao. (: Nothing is forever, friends come and go. I'm used to it already. True friend? Boyfriend? Lols. Please la, Fuck off. [:
Updated my private blog. detailed are blog there. ); Wens baobei & Minyee laopo, u are invited. :D
Posted by S.사망타 @11:43 PM | back to top

