Thursday, October 9, 2008
I AM BACK! :D


Some overdue pics when going clubbing wif my gals. :DD
Heihei ._____.
I AM BACK FROM GENTING!!! (:
will upload those pics tmr if i am free. and we really take super lots of pics lors. LOL. [:
and i seriously haf enjoy myself wif Meimei & Cat lurhs. Super fun time & relax norhs!
Heehees. =DD
alright, back to my shows liao. BYEBYE~
*SISTARS, rmb 10/10/08 we haf a gathering at night k?? (:
those who forget faster reject others appointment hor.
contact me for more info lurhs. :D
I AM BACK FROM GENTING!!! (:
will upload those pics tmr if i am free. and we really take super lots of pics lors. LOL. [:
and i seriously haf enjoy myself wif Meimei & Cat lurhs. Super fun time & relax norhs!
Heehees. =DD
alright, back to my shows liao. BYEBYE~
*SISTARS, rmb 10/10/08 we haf a gathering at night k?? (:
those who forget faster reject others appointment hor.
contact me for more info lurhs. :D
Posted by S.사망타 @2:17 AM | back to top

