Thursday, October 16, 2008
Important Ring wif Meimei. (;
Heehees. Today nv wake up and go sch.
only go for my Jap class at 5.30pm. But i reached sch around 3.30pm to get my project done. (:
Class ended at 7.30pm, Marissa & I headed to bugis cuz i wanted to collect the important ring that i have done wif meimei. hehe.
Saw the ring, and its beautifully done lors. So happy~
Went to find Joan Sweetie; Keli & Calvin lurhs. Tok cock sing song wif them and i left around 9pm plus.
Mrt-ed hm and Meimei came to pass me her sis de wedding invitation card to me at 1am plus. and i passed her the ring norhs! Hehes.
Tmr's lesson starts at 9am. -.- Omfg. how am i suppose to wake up when i still haven slp now?!?!?! SIANS........
◕ Congrats to Meimei de Jiejie. Happy marriage & stay sweet always.
◕ I am super happy that meimei & my ring is done.
◕ I feel happy for my Minyee laopo because she is happy.
◕ I am honored to be the one that make her swee swee. [[[[[[[[[:
Posted by S.사망타 @2:32 AM | back to top


