when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wens Baobei is L.O.V.E ♥

I skip sch today as i only woke up at 3pm plus. I noe i sibeh jialat, but really boh bian lehs. Lols.
Organise a gathering last min and inform Sistars lurhs. Meeting time is 10pm. (:
i prepared and head to Jp around 8pm plus and get my stuffs done lors.
Only Wens Baobei, Pris, Cat & I turned up for the gathering. {Some cant come, Some don willing to come, Some dont want to come} Hais, dont feel lyk elaborating lurhs.
At first, Wens Baobei also said that she cant come ders. But then, in the end she tried her best and she came. (: I am so happy that she came lors. hehe. 没有白疼她. :DD we chit-chat and left around 11pm plus lurhs.

While waiting for the bus, cam-whored. [:


Cam-whored together with Wens when chatting. (;




While we waiting for bus to go hm, zi lian again. hahas. ^^


We pua alot of candid shots lurhs. LOL. SO funny norhs! (^.^)
Enjoyed my times together with Wens Baobei. Heihei ._.
If you ask me whether i love her?? I will not hesitate and answered you: YES, I DO! {:
Never ending 宝贝缘, 宝贝say you love me too!!! :DD
Back to my shows, Nights readers... (:


 Posted by S.사망타 @1:07 AM | back to top