Saturday, November 1, 2008
Minyee laopo's big day. (((:
Went for Grooming with Wens baobei & Catherine at a house.
The person who did all the grooming for us is called Shirley. (:
A very young and pretty mother of one little girl. (:
I forgot the name of her "shop".
But she charges at a super cheap price. (:
We spent a total of $54 for all our services.
Wens baobei & I - Waxing ($8), French manicure($9) & Trimming of Eyebrows($5) = $22 each
Catherine - Express manicure($5) & Trimming of Eyebrows($5) = $10
After the grooming session, we went to get MC, then to Wens hse.
Slacked for a little while, then went over to Catherine's place.
Ruyi came shortly, and we ordered Pizza Hut delivery. HAhaha!
Priscilla came shortly after too.
Below are picturessssss~
My hair colour nice and special rite?? hehe. >.<




Please await pictures from Minyee's special day~~~
I think that's all.
Credit to Wens for the post. Hehe.
Please await pictures from Minyee's special day~~~
I think that's all.
Credit to Wens for the post. Hehe.
Posted by S.사망타 @2:08 AM | back to top

