when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Friday, November 7, 2008

Friend For NEVER.

Today nv went for my gems class. Xiaogongzhu & Karen oso nv go lurhs. (:
hehe. Tired of going to sch lurhs. HOW?
What should i do siaks? I really don lyk to go sch siaks. I go sch jus to find my friends & teacher there. Not interested in the lessons at all. ):
And maybe I don want to see her in sch.
Hais.
Whole day, i haf been rotting at hm. Slacking & Slacking.
Asking myself stop thinking & stop thinking.
But, forgeting someone is even harder than fighting & scolding someone. ):
Really hard.
There's really nth fun for me to play anymore.
What should i do? I wish to haf back my exciting & thrilling life i used to haf.
Go back to my old self? Finding ppl troubles? Beating ppl up? Drinking & Nightlife?
Lols. I dont know.
I want to move on. Changed & lead a fabulous life. (:
I just did a emotion test.
There's a qns that ask me to put a name that is same sex as me.
I put her name.
And the answer says she's my best friend. LOL.
Yea, she used to.
I'm going to work tmr. Keep working & keep working.
Earn money & earn more money.
I want to spend lots and lots of money to make myself happy.
Even my Sistars & friends happy. [[:
Heehees. I jus updated a happy thing in my private blog.
Hurrs hurrs ^^
Sistars pls be patient and wait for me yea?? LOL. :x
and i jus added my wishlist for SP Besties lurhs. hahahas. (:

I'm tired of this boring life.
I want fun.
Moving on.


 Posted by S.사망타 @11:37 PM | back to top