Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I'm soo busy.. >.<
All these memories have past...

Wake up by Geokgeok's call in the morning.
Geokgeok: Tht you going haf breakfast wif Cat?
Me: Oh, ya hors. Haha.
Geok: I take bag le but don feel lyk going sch liao. Want watch movie? (:
HAHA. [[[:
She is 妖女lai de okays? Bad influence siaks. Hahahas. >.<
Geokgeok: Tht you going haf breakfast wif Cat?
Me: Oh, ya hors. Haha.
Geok: I take bag le but don feel lyk going sch liao. Want watch movie? (:
HAHA. [[[:
She is 妖女lai de okays? Bad influence siaks. Hahahas. >.<
Then ask her go eat breakfast together wif Cat lurhs. At HKE. (:
Eat, tok cock and kpkb lurhs. LOL. :x
The whole Mac is lyk only our voices?? hahahas. ;P
Then Cat went hm & we bus-ed to Jp to catch HSM3. HAHAHA!
I'm watching it the SEVENTH TIME! Hehehe. If tell ppl dono believe anot lors.
But i really did. Hahas. i watch wif all my 6 Sistars liao. Wee u weets~ Power rite?? LOL.
So conclusion. Sistars/Best friends = Watch HSM3. Whuhahahahas. Oops! Sorry. =PP
Finished watching then took bus hm and take a nap lurhs. Hahas.
Then saw Meimei's miss call. Call her back & realise she is slping oso. Lol. Piggy her lors. {;
Ltr going to Meimei's sis de wedding dinner liao. hahahas. ((:
Soon, i can get to see my beloved meimei lurhs. Whoots~ :DD
I now going back to slp again liao. Cuz i've don haf enough slp. Hahas. So sleepy~ (yawns)
Update again at night~
Then Cat went hm & we bus-ed to Jp to catch HSM3. HAHAHA!
I'm watching it the SEVENTH TIME! Hehehe. If tell ppl dono believe anot lors.
But i really did. Hahas. i watch wif all my 6 Sistars liao. Wee u weets~ Power rite?? LOL.
So conclusion. Sistars/Best friends = Watch HSM3. Whuhahahahas. Oops! Sorry. =PP
Finished watching then took bus hm and take a nap lurhs. Hahas.
Then saw Meimei's miss call. Call her back & realise she is slping oso. Lol. Piggy her lors. {;
Ltr going to Meimei's sis de wedding dinner liao. hahahas. ((:
Soon, i can get to see my beloved meimei lurhs. Whoots~ :DD
I now going back to slp again liao. Cuz i've don haf enough slp. Hahas. So sleepy~ (yawns)
Update again at night~
Posted by S.사망타 @3:32 PM | back to top

