Sunday, November 2, 2008
Someday, somehow....
Sleeping whole day.
Dono why, dont wish to wake up.
Maybe i don wan to wake up and tink so much.. );
Going to meet up wif Cat and acc her go buy her jeans. (:
then to Jp and watch HSM3 for the sixth time. wif my didi. Hehe. >.<
i want to thanks Kaian, the 安仔. He cheer me up wif his kang long bu hui xuan feng shi guan lan~!! LOL. (; He say he is Yuan Da Ying. -.- He's super funny rite?? Arigatou. :D
OK, will update again at night. Bye~
6.28am
Hehe. Till now still cant get to slp. -.-
Hais.
Guess not going to slp again lurhs.
Cuz i'm meeting Cat & Pris for breakfast ltr at 10am. ((:
Scare i ltr cant wake up siaks. Hahas.
Finish breakfast then go to sch. I am such a good girl rite?? (;
Heihei ._.
They all really tried their best to spend time wif me lurhs. LOL.
Maybe i will commit suicide? Lols. I dont know. =X
Heehees. I noe i am being abit crazy over here.
Sorry~ >.<
Suddenly, i thought of him.
Maybe its because he is linked to her. );
Ok, going back to my shows to keep myself awake. :D
I miss my meimei. YAY!~ i can see her ltr, AT NIGHT! [:
Posted by S.사망타 @7:40 PM | back to top

