Monday, December 1, 2008
-I am useless.
Samantha's really emo.
So down..
So damn fucking down...
Last month & this month are not a very good month for me & my sistars.
Everything just seems so bu shun.
So many things have happen.
I really cant digest all of them.
Been MIA for few days.
busying doing assignments & settling problems.
Will upload pictures from chalet as soon as i'm free.
I felt so useless.
When my sistar is sad, there is nth i can do nor help.
When my sistar is troubled, i can do nth too.
I can only watch her cry and cry with her.
I dont feel lyk elaborating much over here.
Maybe will do so in my private blog or maybe not.
I'm causing alot of troubles to Kaian & Oikeat.
I'm sorry. and thanks for the help.
Maybe, its abit suey for them to know me.
I'm sorry.
I've been crying alot this 2 mths. Crying the whole year quota perhaps.
and i felt so broke. Broke to the extent of worrying for my meals.
I've nv felt so broke before.
No money to eat. No money to spend.
Changed my blogskin. GREY. Just like my life and feeling now.
ITS NOT COLOURFUL ALREADY.
Posted by S.사망타 @3:01 AM | back to top

