Tuesday, December 30, 2008
New Year is coming~!!~ (:
Samantha's back yo! (:
hahas. Late updates again. ;p
I was late for sch on monday. x.x
Did pd projects wif Oikeat they all. (:
Fun working together wif them. hehe.
See how happy we are?? (;

And i nv went sch on Tuesday. =.='
LOL. Comfirm jialat. Hahas. Dono wad should i do man. (x
Siannn.
Tmr's lesson at 8am. -.-
Hope i can wake up! ;p
Something sad&bad happen to me. ):
Those should noe had already know le barhs. Those wanna noe can text or call me lurhs. )x
YAY~
Going to meet up wif my sistars already. Woohoo~ ;D
New Year is coming...
Countdown wif all my beloveds tmr. (:
I miss them sooo much!
I do what i promise. Wens baobei is loved.
I miss my Meimei.. Hope to see her tmr! ^^
Posted by S.사망타 @11:44 PM | back to top

