when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Sunday, December 28, 2008

The past.

Alot of thoughts flashed through my mind.
Bad thoughts.
Going to a New Year already.
Many things have happen this year.
Bad things.
I shed many tears this year.
More than one litre of tears.

Sometimes, i just cant stop myself from crying over her.
Not because i wanted attentions.
But, it really hurts.
I still cant stop tinking;
is she happy now?
is she leading a good life?
is she crying?
is she glad that we leave her alone?

Sometimes, i cant stop myself from hating her.
I hate her for being so cruel.
I hate her for being so stupid.
I hate her for changing.
I hate her boyfriend.
I hate what she say.
I hate her hurting me.
I hate her for making me cry.
I hate her for being so heartless.
I hate her for leaving us.

我走以后
你现在的生活
会不会也偶尔想起我
那所谓的
以后还是朋友如何去做

你曾经说我走以后
希望还有联络
能够聆听彼此的苦乐
说实在的
我们已回不去从前了

你怎么会狠心离开我
这一切到底为什么
分不清一切都是谁的错
付出换来这种结果
你怎么会狠心伤害我
可怜我爱你那么多
失去了快乐幻灭了承诺
我将守七姐妹的日子一个人过

Lols. Yea, i noe i'm stupid.
Still tinking abt tat someone that had already long forgotten us.
I cried again.
Not because of acting emo again.
But because of losing her.
You are the one at loss.
The 7 of us lost ONE YOU; but YOU lost SEVEN OF US.
Lead a good life. U are so amazing.
3 more days. and 2 mths had past.
Congrats, u are living well without us.
I'm amazed. Real amazed.
Girl, so u can do it long ago.
Dont regret, cause you've been doing well.

I learnt my lesson.
I learnt not to treat ppl so well, because i will only end up hurting myself.
I learnt to love myself more.
I learnt to be strong.
I learnt to be independent.
I learnt to smile even though i cry deep down.
I had grown up.

我们隔着一颗心的距离
有笑有哭地去回忆
会是一辈子做不腻的事情
静静隔着一颗心的距离
交换最真实的情绪
庆幸太不勇敢的纪念日里
你曾经给我多重要的鼓励
给那个以前的你
说一声谢谢你.


 Posted by S.사망타 @3:37 AM | back to top