Thursday, December 11, 2008
Samantha's back! (:
I'm back! :D
Been super busy this few days.
Shall update it all at once! So beware, LONG POST!! ;p
Monday
Zoo Trip wif the sistars are super fun! (:
Even though its raining the whole day and we was lyk getting ourselves wet the whole day.
But Sistars did enjoy themselves right??
Cuz its been so long since the 7 of us get together. [:
Took damn lots of pictures!
Sinyee- 300+
Wens- 156
ME- 45 Lols.
Wens was lyk keep saying Samantha u bring ur camera for wad! =.=''
FOR FUN! HAHAHA! >.<
I enjoyed myself that day. Very much. (:
I love my sistars. very much too! ;D
Tuesday
Went for family gathering because its Ah Mei's father birthday. (:
Had Happy Pot buffet for our dinner beside DXO.
The food there isnt much and its not really nice either. ):
Not going to go there anymore. hahas. >.<
Some pics below..
Wednesday
Wednesday. Which is today. I was working lor. At bugis, wif Joan & geokgeok they all. (:
Going to work for this holidays.
Earn money so that i can buy more christmas presents.. haha. [:
Wens baobei came bugis and find me.
She buy carrot cake sticks for me because she knew i'm hungry. (((:
Such a nice baobei i have right?? Hehe. Dont envy okays?? (;
Wens Baobei, thanks arhs. &&& I♥Y. xD
Just ended work and reached hm not long ago.
Tire, tire, tire...
Going to use com and enjoy myself. Hehe. [:
Tmr going to celebrate Sinyee's birthday in the evening.
Going to meet them soon. Hahaha. ^.^
Its becoming a super long post... Shall end here...
Byebyebye...
Posted by S.사망타 @12:18 AM | back to top

