when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Friday, December 12, 2008

Wilson fattest pig is going in army liao.. );

Abit lazy to elaborate.
so shall do it in point form lurhs. (:

★Celebrate Sinyee's bdae at Newton.
★Bugis to find geokgeok. [:
★Bought 22 comics tat cost me $130. ;p
★mrt-ed hm together wif sistars.
★Reached hm around 11pm plus.
★Received Meimei's & Wilson msg. (asking want to meet ma)
★Wilson came to fetch me down wif his bike. ^^
★Reached 496. (Me, Meimei, Wilson, Weiyu & xinlong)
★Tok cock sing song & wilson send me back hm. (((:

Heehees. (:
there's some pics oso lor. Sian.
got so many pics haven upload. -.-
hehehe. Updated my private blog. Some funny things siaks. ;p
Some thoughts and my feelings. hehe. >.<
Alright, got to slp already.
because i still got work tmr. -.-
Saw my schedule?? I'm so packed. ):
No time to play, no time to shopping lurhs. );
Friends, dont miss me okays?? hehe. (:

I miss my meimei. I love her too.
I got so many to tell her.
but when we met each other, we always forget. hehe.
But there is one thing i wont forget.
THAT IS.....
I LOVE HER!!! HAHA! ;p


 Posted by S.사망타 @3:56 AM | back to top