Monday, January 12, 2009
Batam Trip~ ;D
The swimming pool at our hotel. (:
Some overdue Batam trip pictures. (:
recently been busy working. Hais. NO life No LIFE! ):
'The next day i got sch and presentation. Then i cannot go clubbing with them. that's why.' Does tat sound familiar to you?? Lols. You told that to one of your friend. RMB?? U never never once mention something abt weijie or rather who changed. SO, THE MAIN PROBLEM IS U GOT SCH AND WE FORCE U TO GO CLUBBING? U CANT GO THEN WE END SISTARSHIP?? LOls. Is tat the main reason?? Ask yourself.
I was tired already. To sudden feeling happy abt us and now sudden unhappy abt us. If this is a game, i quit. I'll say game over. You win.
I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. I hate liars to the core. Fuck.
Posted by S.사망타 @1:11 AM | back to top

