Saturday, January 17, 2009
Shopping day wif Mummy. (:
Woke up by mummy in the afternoon asking me to prepare.
David tan uncle came to fetch us. Back to house, saw the toilet and floor had been done! (;
Weet u weets~ Sibeh sui~ ;p
More to come yea?? [:
In the car, i snapshot lurhs. >.<
Then we went to had our lunch. At Kenny Ronger! (:
After that mummy bring us to shop around lurhs. (: Sian. Nth caught my eye man! ): I bought nth. I had not even started my new year spree siaks. Comfirm no mood. -.- Mrt-ed back hm wif Zm and bought my Dvds regarding my no.2 hubby! heehees. :D My no.2 Hubby; 炎亚纶!!! Lols. suddenly sot dao him lurhs. Comfirm shuai! [[[: Alright, going back to my shows already. Gonna meet up wif Wens baobei && Geokgeok Pbt tmr lurhs! YAY~ I miss them man! :D
Posted by S.사망타 @11:26 PM | back to top

