Thursday, January 8, 2009
I didnt know YOU CAN LIE. _|_
See her lyk tat, i super heart pain siaks. ):
Alright, didnt go to sch today. -.- because i cant wake up. fuckkk lurhs. how long can i go on lyk tis man?? Shit. Acc mum go out and we did manicure and pedicure. (: Then went to haf a feast wif family. Its david tan uncle's treat. :D Finished our dinner, mum went to work and we cabbed hm. Nth much actually. Was playing wif Jiayu the whole day. She's 7mths plus already!! Hahahas. so happy~ ^^Dono whether Wens baobei can check out tmr anot. Hais. I miss her lurhs. ): Muacks. ;p
I didnt noe tat u told tat to other ppl abt wad happen between US. U shocked me. I didnt noe u can actually not tell the truth and make US sound so fucking bad. I tht we are starting everything once again slowly. BUT, maybe its only me tinking too much. Lols. what u said, pissed me off. Now, i had already no idea how to face you. U sided ur bf, and u choose not to tell the truth. Thats the route u choose. And there's no way to turn back already.
Posted by S.사망타 @11:44 PM | back to top

