when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm Proud of Shuwen Baby. (((:

Cabbed to sch again, cuz i was late for sch. -.-
guai guai go sch in the end leave at 3pm when class should end at 6pm. Lol.
'O' level results are out. Zm didnt do well. ); Met him up at jp and wait for Wens baobei, Shuwen Baby & Geokgeok Pbt lurhs. (:
Then we go shopping for our planner~ HAHAHA! WE LOVE MISS MA! (;
In the end, Wens baobei & I get the same planner. :DD


Its cute rite?? ((:
Heehees. >.< I bought alot of Stitch stuffs!! ;p
Take a look at them. (x


And i bought my 1 Tb Mega harddisk already. Hahahas. For 200bucks. Gosh, going broke soon man.. Lols. ;p Wens baobei & Sw went hm for their dinner while the rest of us went to haf dinner together. (: Finish eating, shopping, Zm & I cabbed hm lurhs. :D

Today cab fare, shopping, eat, and others wu eh boh eh, pao ka liao i spend around $300 plus to $400 lurhs. LOL. >.<>

I'm proud to say Shuwen Baby score very well for her 'O's!!! (((: Hehehes. She's a 10 pointer okays?? (: Congrats! :D Not like some bitch. She make us proud! [[:

WE ARE PROUD OF TANSHUWEN!!! ^^



 Posted by S.사망타 @11:30 PM | back to top