when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Stop playing these silly games. Face me if you dare.

Samantha's a good girl! (:
Been staying at hm whole day, rushing my reports.
I jus finished all my reports and had finished doing the pd project already.
Super happy cuz i finally get a few assignments off my hand. ;D
I gave mummy Gucci wallet for Christmas present and she gave me her LV wallet.
Heehees. :DD




Cat bought me this big big STITCH for Christmas. Lols.
There's still alot of presents and i haven took pics lor.
Wens bought me a STITCH puppet-like soft toy and i like it very much.
Thanks baobei. (:
Wens baobei is very sick now. I'm worry for her. ):
Hope she will be fine soon! Baobei get well soon okays?? hehe. (;
I love you! Muacks. [[:
Now, to the 'ruyi' that tagged at my blog.
Hey you. Kan Ni Nbcb larhs hor.
U want jiu gif me the real weijie's no. I'll definitely call and confront.
I dont know whether u are the real ruyi or the fake ruyi.
U ownself should noe. Those who knows Weijie's no still got who. Lols.
But i jus know that i'm starting to get pissed off by this childish game of yours.
Stop provoking me wif all this silly acts.
U want jus call or find me out lurhs.
Fuck you, Bitch/Bastard! _1_


 Posted by S.사망타 @11:23 PM | back to top