when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Holidays is coming! YAY~ ;D

I dont noe what's wrong wif blogger man.
I jus cant upload photos. =.=
Make me upload a few times already, in the end still cannot. Fucking pissed off.

Yesterday, went out wif mummy and david tan uncle. (: they bring me go out eat hou liao. haha. Seafood, YUMMY~ ^^v spent a few hundres on those seafood lurhs. Then, they bring me to Ktv which their friends open de. hehe. Different feel from Kbox norhs! ;p went hm at 2am plus then acc mum till 8am then slp. Lol. i definitely going to die of sleepless-ness. =/

Today, been doing nth and slacking at hm. Mummy is sick. Bring her to clinic and she went off to work. Jus finished watching the shows 花样男子(韩国版), its super nice larhs. I recommend it man. :D I had to go sch tmr for my tests and assignments. -.- Shit. I wish i can finish it tmr and then i can HOLIDAY LIAO~ Lols. HOPE SO!

Seriously, i'm really pissed off wif Zhen Nan already. I ordered those stuffs in mid Dec and till now the things i still haven get it. WHAT THE FUCK! Knn, lim pei see u friend don wan kao pei u, but that doesnt mean u can push me over the limits. MY PATIENCE IS LIMITED! So, u better jolly well send me the things if not refund the money. For the time being, is Cat & geok talk to you. DONT WAIT FOR ME TO CALL YOU! Nbcb!


 Posted by S.사망타 @11:40 PM | back to top