Monday, February 23, 2009
Prince of Tennis is so cool.. (;
Samantha's getting very very excited already!!! Cause Thailand trip is only 3 days away!! HAHA! I CANT WAIT MAN! ;D I wanna enjoy myself to the maxxxxxxxxxx! ;p hehehe. And of course, i will miss all my beloved(s) and friends. If there's anything u all wanna get jus let me noe yea?? [[: So long since i last take some zi lian pics. So enjoy! hehe. (:
I'm like so into Prince of Tennis now. Heihei ._. Even though i watched it already, but i just feel lyk watching it again since i forgot some of it already. (: Its still as nice as ever! I'm now at ep 122 liao. Hehehe. :D I'm enjoying my off day today at hm totally. haha. And i got off tmr too. Hiakhiak ^^v
Omgg. Ryoma is so cute and handsomeeee larhs. LOL. Kawaiiiii~ [[: Guess i will be buying my furnitures tmr. Hahahaha. YAY~ My hse is going to be ready soon. Whoots~ Cant wait to see it myself too. ;D Shall continue wif my shows lurhs. Byeeeee. {:
Posted by S.사망타 @11:41 PM | back to top



