Saturday, February 21, 2009
Working wif Geokgeok; ALWAYS FUN! :D
Just reached hm after working. (: I was lazy to wake up in the morning, causing me to take cab to Jp. -.- One happy thing is that i'm working wif Geokgeok. Heheehe. :D I love working wif her. Cuz we are always laughing as our time past. [: And, i jus hope that geokgeok can be more stress-free! cuz she's always so suey lor. ): Smile always yea?? ^.^
Sales still not that good though. ): Hais. Hope it will be better tmr. Geokgeok jiayou! :D I'm super duper happy today. Cuz Calvin go catch back the pinkie stitch for me again lurhs. Heehees. [: I like this kind of feel lor. The thought that he shows, i will remembered and appreciate it. Thanks alot, Calvin & Keli. (:
Hip Hop lesson tmr. Wee u weets~ Going to meet up wif Cat at PS. :D Enjoying myself to the MAXXXXXX. hahahaha. ;p I had been spending too much recently. Ohmygod! -.-' I really need to save up liao. ): I feel so broke man! ); WHY?
Posted by S.사망타 @11:53 PM | back to top


