when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Disappointing still...


A sudden emo feel. What has gotten us into?? What exactly happen to the few of us?? Sigh. I remembered the last kbox buffet that we went. Its was so fun and memorable. She was there too. It was so happy and i really did enjoyed myself. I still remembered we went in the kbox smoking room and i smoked there. Lols. I even carried her on my back. These few scenes can simply make me smile. But this time, its not perfect. Lesser people already. Those supposed to come, didnt come. So disappointing and hurting. But we are starting to get immune lurhs. What's the big deal?? At most, just start to contact lesser and lesser, which some already did.

Today, Cat called and even say wanna meet me & geok. For a little chit-chat session abt her. And i replied Cat: "Whats the point?" I dont find there is a point to even talk abt her cuz it is just wasting my time. Thats her character & she's like that. I dont feel there is a need. Anyway, i'm not really concerned abt her. Haha. I'm still waiting for geok's call and wanna ask what exactly Cat wanna talk abt. Lols. Cat say she already called geok & chat wif her already. Curious uhs. Haha.

And i went to my 'going to finish renovation' hse. LOL. Shall still keep it a secret till i moved in and i will post the pictures. :D BYeee.

Its already going to 5 mths already.
how are you??


 Posted by S.사망타 @8:34 PM | back to top