A little preview of the house. Hahah!


Then we dropped off at Tanjong Pagar Mrt,
and we went to Toa Payoh place, also known as my Ah E's place. Hahah.
Then from there, we cabbed down to Pasir Ris (Aranda Country Club) for the EIII chalet.
The chalet was planned to celebrate 3 March babies.
Can't say babies already, they all so old already. Hahaha. ;p
The 3 birthday peeps are Chia Kim Geok, Ke li and James.

Keli and ME. (:

All the EIII female staffs.

All the EIII Staffs.

Them, making funny faces. LOL.

Wens, ZhangMing and I left the chalet early.
I'm lazy to explain why.
But anyway, we went back to the Toa Payoh place,
and my mama came to fetch us and dropped Wens at her place. (:
For the whole chalet, I keep laughing non-stop. LOL!
That's all.
B-y.e



Posted by S.사망타 @11:57 PM |