when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Happy Samantha. (:



Hehehe. I woke up at 7.30pm today, cuz i slept at 11am. Lols. >.< Slacking, slacking & slacking. [: Sinyee send me a msg and told me that Channel U is screening Ya Lun & i saw him. Hehehe. So happy! thanks Sinyee! (: Wens baobei came to find me at 10pm plus and she pass me a magazine that haf YA LUN as cover! WHUHAHAHAHA! Damn happy! (: Thanks Wens baobei. Love you! <3 Then Cat came my hse at 11pm and she packed food for me to eat. Hehe. 幸福de me wors. ^^

I'm not feeling very happy as i forget abt my sista bdae. Which is Kang Kaian! I'M DAMN SORRY! REALLY SORRY! ); Hais. Damn sad that i actually can forget abt his bdae lor. ): I felt so guilty larhs. Sigh. Happy belated birthday; An zai! :D Hope u always stay so shuai and happy hor. Love ya, muacks. xD


Five months had past....
Girl, How are you?
Give me some more time & I'll give you smile .
For this , I assure you .


 Posted by S.사망타 @11:40 PM | back to top