when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Everything is fine. I still love her as before! (:



Alot happened recently. But everything is fine already. (: I'm glad Wens is still wif us. I'm really happy. :D So, i will just forget abt all those unhappy stuffs so tat she will feel better and not so fan lurhs. (: Dont worry, i still love u as before. hehehe. Even more! [[: Baobei forever yea?? Hehe. ^^
Ytd went out shopping and steamboat wif the geok & Tan family(Wens baobei & Shuwen baby). LOL. We walk till so tire larhs. Gosh. -.- i'm really not a shopping girl. Hahaha. i dont like shopping. i got myself a Twilight & 17 Again magnet. hehehe. i can use it as bookmark too. (: I like it so much larhs. Heihei ._. I wanna get their giantic posters too. Hehehhe. WHO WANT GET FOR ME HUH??? I will love those who get me very much. Lols. ;D And Marissa is so good to bring me the Twilight storybook she has to bugis for me. Thanks alot. [[:
We are planning for our taiwan trip. We are talking abt the trip till so excited larhs. Haven plan jiu already tink so much. Hehe. Wens baobei & I wanna visit our favourite idols!!! >.< Dono this year sept or next year march. still planning. (: And i noe Kaian sista also jio me go taiwan. Lols. So many friends wanna go taiwan lor. Shiok siaks. Alot of plannings need to do. Shall wait and see how our schedule work. I'm starting my internship this coming monday. Gosh, a whole new environment and rules to follow. ): Hope i can make new friends there so that i wont feel bored. :P Shall go back to Facebook for my games already. Go play Restaurant City. Its fun! [:

/Updated @ 6.19pm
Sian lor. Restaurant City now undergoing maintenance siaks. =.=' BORED! No games to play. ): Was chatting wif Wens baobei & i got the pictures from her already. She just had her dinner and she now go shit. -.- LOL. She sibeh er xin rite?? Hahahaha. :P I got quite alot of shows haven watched. But i scare i watched liao ltr still need to wait for new eps everyweek very sian lor. How?? Lols. Boring~


 Posted by S.사망타 @1:26 PM | back to top