Friday, April 3, 2009
I love STITCH! <3
Hehehehe. This tee very nice rite?? Somemore is Stitch lehs. (: Geokk, i can wear larhs. Cb, scare me. I very slim ok! ;p Nth much actually. Just slack and slack, pack and pack. Lols. (:
Ytd went Jp to get some stuffs and went shop to look for Bobo lurhs. Chatted for awhile and i left to get jeans for myself. (: Then today, actually meeting Yaqi & Jingyi de. But then mummy ask me to help her wif the buying of praying stuffs. In the end, nv meet dao them. ): Then got mummy's friends come my hse and help wif some stuffs in the house. And tat stupid Kanghao PTS say wan meet in the end also pangseh me. Knn. Slap you ahs. Haha. I have been typing this post for hrs?? Cuz now already 8.09pm and i still haven post it up. LOL. -.-
I miss my meimei. );
3 more days! (:
Posted by S.사망타 @5:01 PM | back to top

