Sunday, April 19, 2009
I really felt like dying.
Dont ask me wad happen today. I wont tell anybody.
Today, i've really broken down. I sat at the void deck and cried. I cried and cried and cried. Till i took up my phone and i called my one and only beloved meimei and told her abt it. At first, i really dont wish to call meimei de. Cuz i don want to make her worry. But there's really a second or even a million second that i felt like dying. Meimei was very worried, i know. But, dont worry jie will listen to u de. (: Cat & Cindy had also acc me for the whole day. In the end, the three of us did not go for our dance lesson. Thanks girls.
Meimei, thanks for being there for me always. I really love u and treat u as my real meimei lor. Love u and muacks. She's always the first one.
Posted by S.사망타 @10:28 PM | back to top

