Saturday, April 18, 2009
I wished time can rewind.

Just edited and change my blogskin and blogsong. Issit nice?? Hahaha. Gif me some comment yea?? (: Have been watching dvds till now. Time pass so quickly man, its already going to 8.00am lurhs. And i have not gotten any slp. I wanna buy Twilight dvd lehs. Kana tempt dao liao. Any kind soul wanna buy for me?? Hehehe. ;p and i also wanted to read the four thick books of Twilight. Hahaha. So not me rite?? Reading those thick and chim books. But i would really wanna see if Twilight is nice. Weets~ ;D I've been cracking my brain for the up-coming Mother's Day. Wad shall i do for mummy leh?? Guess i had always used alot of ideas at one time, causing me so headache now. Lols. Mummy told me not to spend too much money already. She say she just want me to cook one meal and maybe do something for her that she will like. Hahah. Tink i'm just spending too much that my mum even asked me to save. -.- Wad shall i cook for her huh?? Hmmm. Any good suggestions or ideas?? Tag and tell me yea?? [[: Was planned to meet meimei ltr at night see midnight movie de. But then haven get permission yet, so shall wait and see. Hehehe. Miss my beloved meimei so much lor. Hope can see her today. ^^ I'm so blur abt my internship thingy lor. Sian. First time having this kind of things and there's alot of things i dont know and blur abt. Sigh. Who can help me siaks?? Hope all these problems can be solved asap lurhs.
I tink i'm feeling better and i felt i am ready too.
But, sometimes i wonder. Do you really need us?
Posted by S.사망타 @7:56 AM | back to top

