Wednesday, April 15, 2009
I'm back home!! [[:
Samantha's back from London & Paris! (: YAY~ Its fun larhs. hahaha. Long journey and i took alot of photos. Alot i mean ALOT! A total of 900 pics!! LOL. ;p But i will upload those pictures either tmr or other posts cuz i definitely need time to upload lor. -.- I reached Changi Airport at 3pm and then cabbed hm unpack all our stuffs then Wens Baobei & Shuwen Baby is so kind to come find me straight away. (: They still buy me a own designed cake. So sweet of them lurhs. I love them! :D
They both left at 7pm plus and then Cat came. [: Hahaha. My sistars are missing me huh?? >.< So now, Cat is still over at my hse watching tv together. Alright, shall continue to our shows already. Do stay tuned for the updates! :D
Posted by S.사망타 @10:26 PM | back to top

