Friday, May 15, 2009
The 3 Bitch! Sistars 184 <3
The 3 of us comfirm bitch of the day. Gossip here & there. Planning trips tat are still very far from the date. Whuhahaha. :P We 3 have been msn-ing for sibeh long larhs. Then dono we high wad siaks. Type sibeh fast lor. Lyk spamming each other lyk tat. Lols. -.- Buey tahan us.
OMG! I WANT THE Sims3 Collector's edition PRE-ORDER PACKAGE LARHS. Who can get for me siaks?? As early early birthday prezzie?? LOL. :P Somemore still must pre-order before 1st of June. It cost around $75 lor. U can pre-order it at Comics Connection, Cyber Active & some other places. Sian! -.- Abit ex larhs, for me NOW. Hahaha. Those who want to get for me pls tag me ok?? Lols. Ltr i stupid stupid go and buy also. LOL. (I tink i'm going crazy already. Tok like already got ppl want buy for me -.- Hahaha. ) Time check. Its 2am in the morning already. I should really go to slp now. (: Hope i dont get to see Wens on bus tmr, IF NOT IT MEANS I AM LATE! HAHAHAHHA! NIGHTS! :P
Posted by S.사망타 @12:51 AM | back to top

