Saturday, May 23, 2009
F7F gatherings!~
Its a whole building selling LV stuffs. Very cool rite? (:
Arghhh. Abit angry today lehs. Cuz we forget to take group pictures again. Awwwwwwwwwww~ Like so nan de got 7 all can come out tgt. Hais. Its ok. Next time must make sure we take photos le then let them go hm. LOL. This gathering is to 'post-celebrate' Weiting & Jingyi's birthday lurhs. Meetup wif them at Jp to haf Ajisen for dinner. (: Eat, chit-chat and tok cock lurhs. Hahaha. Then we went to NTUC to buy a tub of ice-cream and they all came to my hse. [: Its the first time they came over to my renovated hse. ^^ Alanmanda's 2 friends came along too. So they came over my hse and play mahjong and Jingyi won 10 bucks lors. Hahaha. We shared the ice-cream while watching tv lor. Not really nice, must buy Ben & Jerry's next time. Hahaha. Glad to meetup wif them larhs. Cuz i really miss them damn lots. Hahaha. Hope we can haf another gatherings soon. [: Its supposed to be at this coming Wednesday, but then i got work. So shall see how then. Yaqi has been teaching me how to pronounce my boy's name correctly. E-unHyuk. LOL. YES! Eunhyuk Zan! Hahahaha. xD Omgg. I didnt show them wad shoes i want. -.- Sian! Lols. I'm like trying to ask Yaqi help me get some stuffs of Eunhyuk already. Whuhahahahhaas~ I cant resist myself from all these temptations man! ><
Edited @ 1.22am
Was chatting wif Cat on phone just now. Hahaha. She say she wanted to come over my hse now. -.- I was like telling her so boh liao larhs. Since she tmr morning still going bring her cousins go out. -.- Lols. Just waste the cab fare then come over like so no use lor. Bet she just miss me too much larhs. hahahhaa. :P Cat not going over to Jiayu's birthday party tmr. Sian lurhs. Going over there alone. ): But i really miss Jiayu baobei lehs.. Heard from auntie she's very cute and clever now. hahaha. Cant wait! Have to go shopping tmr to buy Jiayu's birthday present lurhs. Wad should i get for her lehs? Sian. Oh, btw.... I dont want the Sims3 pre-order package already. LOL. I change very fast rite?? Hahahaha. That's ME! =p But, should i get myself a MacBook & a iPod Touch? >___< Cuz if use iPod Touch in Mac is easier, so should i just get it at one go?? Hahahha. :P I noe comfirm alot of friends going say me siao and crazy again. Lols. But i want to haf something to watch videos so tat when take mrt not tat bored lehs. Any comments?? (:
Today, someone asked me. If you're given a chance to go back with him. Will you?
I answered: Never...
I've really let down the past. (:
Posted by S.사망타 @11:35 PM | back to top

