when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fuck man! ;<


Oh fuck man. I overslept today. @##@$@#$#%, Nabei-ness. I slept till 10am in the morning. -.- Hurried went to prepare and cabbed to work again. This time cost me $13 siaks. Knn lor. One week take two times i already spent $35 on cab. -.- Reached work place @ 10.40am and hurried went to start work liao. My boss is super kind cuz he didnt even scold me. I felt so guilty larhs. ): All cat's fault larhs. Her suey mouth make me late. Knn, slap her face. LOL. :P Then i still went for lunch @ 12pm wif galgal. Hehehe. I'm always happy tat i can meet galgal lor. I love her! (: For now, i got 5 projects on my hand. -.- Getting more & more busy lurhs. But i find it good larhs. Cuz time pass very fast like tat. I've already finish the 3rd week liao. Heihei ._. I completed my first cut for one of the projects and my serior praised me that he like it and he find it good. hahahaha. So happy larhs. (: effort didnt go to waste! and today i was released @ 7pm plus and its another good news to me. hahaha. Then i went to bugis and meet up wif Cat to haf dinner tgt. Bought some comcics and magazine too. Hehe. While geokgeok is working, we go find her and li siao her. Lols. She say i make the sales turn bad because i am "bird ppl"! Lols. She comfirm knn. Hahahaha. Saw Calvin too. So long since i last saw him. Miss those times working tgt and laughing, playing tgt. Hehehe. Hope attachment ends quickly then i can get back to team asap! (: Chit-chat wif them then Cat & me went hm lurhs. Then we still go Je the pasa malam buy finger food. LOL. Cat treat me eat taiwan xiang chang & 5 tori Q! Hahaha. So good rite?? Thanks girl! [:

I nearly forget tat i'm meeting galgal tmr. Lols. Acc her and Jack korkor go do somethings. Hehehe. There's alot of programs for tmr. First, going shopping wif my beloved mummy & Janet auntie. Janet auntie going be our driver of the day. Hahaha. Then meetup wif Cat & Kaian, Laojie they all for dinner. Then maybe do some shopping again wif geokgeok & cat. then acc Galgal go do her stuffs. Hahaha! Its gonna be a full of entertainment saturday. 我可没闲着呢! Lols. :P Now, i'm watching anime and ltr i shall start wif the new anime tat Cat buy today 'Prince Of Tennis'. Hiakhiak ^^ I've already watched before larhs. But then i can re-watch then shun bian help Cat check her disc. Its another 178 episodes. -.- jiayou! Hahaha. Bye.


 Posted by S.사망타 @12:25 AM | back to top