Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Joan Sweetie ^^

Went to meet up wif Joan sweetie ytd. Had a nice chat wif her and i miss her so much cuz its been so long since i last saw her. (: I was very tired ytd. and i fell slp very early, which i don even noe wad time. Luckily, i'm able to wake up myself this morning, or else i'm dead lor. Lols. Didnt get to haf lunch tgt wif galgal today cuz i got projects going on. Now, i'm handling 3 projects. -.- And finally i just finish delivered 1 project to the client. Cheers for Sam. :D I wish to haf a rest man. ): Everyday seems so alike and boring. Hais. ); I want fun! I want to play! I want to go crazy! I want to meet galgal. I want to meet meimei. I want to meet my sistars. I want to meet F7F. I want to meet my boyfriends. I miss them! ): Sian. Shall go find fun myself already. Bye.
Posted by S.사망타 @9:47 PM | back to top

