Saturday, May 16, 2009
My beloved Galgal so CUTE! >.<
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I bet when gal gal saw this when she in office she comfirm laugh dao peng. LOL. SO FUNNY & CUTE LA! Gal gal u so chio man! HAHAHA! See u dance till so happy. Hehehehhe. :P I actually want take ur wedding photos de but then the head too small. Haha. >.< Boh bian arhs. Gal gal have to dance for me to see. Hehehe. I love to see gal gal dance, it makes me happy! Hahahaha. {: Somemore i still got let 3 more guys acc u lehs. LOL. They play music and sing, while u dance. Cute rite?? hurr hurrs ^.^ See, u keep shaking non-stop. Hahahhaa. Omg, i laugh dao stomach cramp liao. LOL. Ok larhs. Galgal. I wan go slp liao. Nights, love u and kisses! <3 I shall see you tmr night. :D
δάμäητЙå ♥ ĂяєτЙά
Posted by S.사망타 @1:55 AM | back to top


