Wednesday, May 13, 2009
My company is so COOL! ;D
Working today is cool! (: I got to meet up wif galgal and had lunch tgt wif her and her friend. Her friend brought us to eat chicken rice which taste great. :D Then, my boss is very kind to let me go collect my Ez-link card in sch during work time. Hiakhiak ^^v My boss is so good larhs. He bought Sweet Secret's cakes for the whole company of us. OMG! The cakes really taste very very nice. Hahahahahaha. MY COMPANY IS SO COOL! [:
Omg, i spent alot of money today lor. ): I bring out $50 and in the end i left $0 siaks. -.- Lols. I'm really spending too much money. :P Must really save up liao larhs. SAVE UP; SAM! >.< I'm getting busy at work already cuz i've 3 projects on hand now. Hahahhaa. And i just deliver one more! Wee u weets! :D Jiayou! More to go. And, i wish to say... I start to miss my Kanghao PTS already. LOL. If he saw this, he definitely very very happy~ Hahahaha. Love u! <3 U dont miss me too much larhs. HAHAHAHA! xD
Posted by S.사망타 @10:03 PM | back to top

