when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sigh, life aint easy.



Sigh. Something bad happen today. Saw my swollen finger? ); I dont wish to elaborate much lurhs. I tink maybe i will update my private blog barhs. Galgal, i invite u go read my private blog k?? Hehehe. then u can go read alot of personal things that happen to me. (: For now, only galgal know wad happen. Thanks galgal for the concern and i just hang up the phone. She has been toking and showering concern to me from just now. I'm really glad that she's there when i needed her. That's the reason why i love her. (: I didnt get to meetup wif Galgal & Jack korkor, Cat, geok & even Kaian sista & Oikeat laojie they all. ): Paiseh wors. An zai, Laojie, I didnt noe tat the gathering was on as usual. and i didnt even haf the mood to go shopping wif Cat & geok they all lor. Sigh. Everything cock up today. Hate it man! My beautiful saturday gone to waste. __ My life is always so happening siaks.

Received miss call from Shuwen baby(but actually is tat stupid wens lor) and then when i call back the phone is off. -.- Then i call afew times then call Wens baobei but nv pick up. Make me so worried larhs. I tht wad happen siaks. Tht is wad emergency call and wad serious happen. In the end, they called back and say is phone hang. -.- CHANGE PHONE LA! LOL. Say wan inform me that korean F4 is screening at channel U. Lols. -.- Scare me siaks. Omg. I cant always tahan this kind of frightening calls ok? I'm very weak de larhs. :P So now, i'm staying at hm watching the 17th episodes of Prince Of Tennis lurhs. Fast rite?? Hahaha. 160 episodes more to go. -.- Doesnt seems encouraging lor. Hahaha. I now waiting for my beloved meimei, geok & Wens to online lor. I got something to ask them and wanna tell them. Faster online larhs! Sian. I want some excitement pleaseee. Galgal & Jack korkor was laughing at the animated pic tat i do for her. Hahahaha. So funny lor, till now still dancing lehs. Hehehehe. xD Sigh, nth much to blog lurhs. Shall continue my shows. Sayonara!


 Posted by S.사망타 @11:09 PM | back to top