when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tink positively, that is..


First, i want to thanks...

Wens baobei - Calling me asking whether i'm fine anot in the afternoon and a msg at night. (:

Cat - acc me the whole day and ask me abt my injury.

Meimei - Msg and call me cuz she's worry abt me. [:

Geok - Chit- chat wif me at night and gave me a very cute wallet. Hehehe. :P

Oikeat Laojie - Msg me and concern abt me. (:

Kaian sista - Tag me and ask me dont so bei guan. Lols.

Cindy - concern abt me.


Thanks for the concern today. I'm feeling better already, because there's you people around me supporting me. (; Oikeat laojie asked me to think positively. And that's the only way out too. I shall heed those advices and try to think positively lurhs. (: Wens baobei is kind to find me a video of Hua Ze Lei that is very funny & Geok gave me a website to go crazy shopping! Hahahaha. :D I'm gonna shop till i drop. :P Cindy told me today. Pamper urself more before u go pamper others. That's very real uhs. Cuz i've always treated others better than myself and what did i get? I should learn to dote on myself more from now on! Hehehe. ^^


Working tmr again. Going to work for one mth already man! Wee u weets~ Cool lor. Time actually pass quite quickly huh?? Hehe. I'm starting to miss sch life already. Those slacking times, slping in class and playing around wif friends.. Omgg. Faster! I want get back to sch asap! Lols. That's the first time i tink i wanna go sch. hahahaha. >.< Ok larhs. i need go slp already. Hope i can get to meet galgal tmr lurhs. But hear from boss, he gonna slot me in for another project. So god bless me. Nights! :D


 Posted by S.사망타 @11:38 PM | back to top