Saturday, June 27, 2009
Desserts~~ (;
ITS FRIDAY! Weets, desserts session wif Pegs pegs, Ch & Ck. Lols. Cuz Spence*BOSS went for meeting so we all had our lunch still went for desserts. Lols. Boss must be emo-ing liao. Hehehe. (: The dessert damn nice man. Even though its abit ex larhs. haha. But really very nice. [:
My recent new cravings- MOGU MOGU! hahaha.
Lychee Juice + Nata de Coco.
DAMN NICE!
hehehe. I bought it when i ate Sakae Teppanyaki. (:
It cost me 4 bucks plus. Lols.
My GM say i bought for too much liao.
She say Cold Storage got sell. -.-
Lols.
I'M GOING BUY ALOT ALOT. HEHEHE.
:D
Oh ya, and i got my 2nd pay already.
GM say i can go buy 400+ bottles of Mogu Mogu.
Should i consider?
HAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHA!
:P
Now, I'm going to prepare and go meet Spence they all for Movie sessions liao. Hehehehe.
Shall come back wif alot of pictures yea?
Hope they let me take lor.
Hahaha.
Hahaha.
Bye! (:
Posted by S.사망타 @4:05 PM | back to top

