Thursday, June 4, 2009
Freeflow: SAY SAY SAY!!! LOL.
This is my supervisor aka 朋友. Lols. (:
Hahaha. He's my boss. My supervisor for my whole ITP programme. (:
I just reached hm not long ago. Stayed in office till 9pm and we went to haf dinner tgt. Hehe.
Its very nice and fun to hang out together wif them lurhs. They now ALL called me ah lian. -.-
Then they now starting to observe all my actions and say i walk like ah lian, look like ah lian. =.='
LOL. Damn funny rite? Then i say i where got look like ah lian? I nv wear super duper short pants, i nv make-up. Then u noe wad she say. You just look like ah lian. LOL. Buey tahan them siaks. >.< See my boss still happily eating ice-cream sehh. Still sit till like tat. Lols. Then today whole day boss keep calling me eh, eh 朋友. LOL. Damn funny larhs. Cuz he got those very strange accent when speak chinese, but he purposely wan speak chinese to me. Hahaha. Cuz he noe i only speak chinese. Now, whenever he speaks, i will ask him don speak chinese lor. Cuz damn funny larh. Hahaha. Love hanging out wif them. 朋友(s)! :D I really need some slp already. I slept at 5am ytd. -.- Jialat siaks.
Hahaha. He's my boss. My supervisor for my whole ITP programme. (:
I just reached hm not long ago. Stayed in office till 9pm and we went to haf dinner tgt. Hehe.
Its very nice and fun to hang out together wif them lurhs. They now ALL called me ah lian. -.-
Then they now starting to observe all my actions and say i walk like ah lian, look like ah lian. =.='
LOL. Damn funny rite? Then i say i where got look like ah lian? I nv wear super duper short pants, i nv make-up. Then u noe wad she say. You just look like ah lian. LOL. Buey tahan them siaks. >.< See my boss still happily eating ice-cream sehh. Still sit till like tat. Lols. Then today whole day boss keep calling me eh, eh 朋友. LOL. Damn funny larhs. Cuz he got those very strange accent when speak chinese, but he purposely wan speak chinese to me. Hahaha. Cuz he noe i only speak chinese. Now, whenever he speaks, i will ask him don speak chinese lor. Cuz damn funny larh. Hahaha. Love hanging out wif them. 朋友(s)! :D I really need some slp already. I slept at 5am ytd. -.- Jialat siaks.
Posted by S.사망타 @11:21 PM | back to top

