Sunday, June 28, 2009
I'm sooooo FULLLLL~~

Lols. Was waken up by mummy @ 4pm and she asked me to prepare cuz he is coming to fetch us. (: Went out for e secret mission, saw alot of chioces but dono which one should we choose so shall man man lai and take a few more looks. [: Had desserts @ the cafe there and it cost us 100 bucks. =.='' Lols. Then he drive us to the famous ba kueh teh for dinner and we ate another 70 bucks. LOL~ Sibeh xiong lurhs. Just eating can cost 200 bucks a day. Omgg. Hahaha. :P SO FULL LARHS! eat dao yao vomit liao lor. Lols. Buey tahan.
The Twilight; NEW MOON movie is coming out soon. Still got 5 more mths to go. Even though i say soon larhs. =.= HAHAHA! so fast lor. The last time i knew tat this movie is in progress is 1 year back already man. Gosh, half year just passed like this. I cant wait for this movie man... WHO WAN WATCH WITH ME??? hehehe. ^.^ I'm like waiting for Wens baobei lor.. I cant wait for her to pass me those stuffs man. Hope she can get it tmr. Heihei ._. I'm tired of playing RC in Facebook already. So boring, no fun. ): Any new games to suggest for me to play?? Hehehe. :D
and,
i really love the sea..
and also the wildlife & nature.
haha. Very random, i know.
(:
Posted by S.사망타 @9:26 PM | back to top

