Sunday, June 28, 2009
New blogskin again. Hahah.

Lols. New blogskin again. Hehehe. I'm those kind of change sibeh fast de rite? Lols. Like awhile then u can see i change blogskin again. Added some very cute drawings and icons, updated my wishlists also. (: So, how's this new blogskin?? ^^
Its 3.55am now and i'm waiting for my MacDonald delivery. hahaha. So that i can enjoy my supper + watched shows. Weets~ Enjoying life man.. haha. But need to pay a very high price lor. which is will turn sibeh FAT larhs. But who cares?? :P Meimei, when u online and see me online, come tok to me k?? Hehe. Cuz i got mimi wanna tell u lehs. (: Happy things lai de. Heheh. Somemore, KOH de bdae coming le rite?? I MISS HIM & SABAI liao. LOL. [:
And, Boss really lend me alot of NICE DVD(s) to watch lor. hahaha. SO much tat i cant finish lurhs. NOW, I WANT TO BUY MAC!!! LOL. Should I? or Should I not?? Hmmmm...... Really considering man.. Cuz i scare not user-friendly arhs. Somemore, i buy iMac like no use lor. Cuz i got lappy liao. -.- Buy for the sake of buy only. Hahahah. But i really like those programs that Mac haf lehs. Omggg. Wad should i do?? Lols. Gif me some ideas?? Even passer-bys are welcome to tag too. (: Ok, shall go wait for my Mac delivery already. heihei ._.
Posted by S.사망타 @3:54 AM | back to top

